What are Traditional Surgeries?
The MIMIT staff includes General and Vascular Surgeons and Interventional Radiologists (IR’s). Typically IR and Surgery compete with each other. The dilemma has been doing what is best for the patient, not for the practice. In order to achieve this, Dr. Chopra incorporated both specialties into one practice. This eliminates competition and encourages collaboration. A true benefit to patients seeking quality healthcare. General and Vascular Surgeons perform a wide array of services. Many of these surgeries utilize the most state of the art techniques, thus they also are minimally invasive.
- Ventral Hernia Repair
- Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Cholecystectomy — Gallbladder
- Local Carotid Endarterectomy
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Radio-Isotope guided surgery for Thyroid Cancer
- By-pass for PVD
- Creation of Arterial-Venous graft / fistula for Dialysis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair